Monday, September 8, 2014

Declaration of Independence

Thomas: So me and my people want independence from the British Empire
George: Ok
Thomas: Really?
George: Just kidding
Thomas: But it's our right!!! We want to create a new government to secure our safety later on!!!!
George: You need to chill
Thomas: We can't buy or sell anything in Boston because you forbid it, you only make the army do what you say and not the government, that makes no sense whatsoever, and worst of all!!! You taxed us without our consent!!!!
George: And??? I see nothing wrong
Thomas: We'll be going on strike and dumping all the tea into the harbor. Just you wait.
George: Please, like you can do that
Thomas: I sure can
-a few days later-
George: Ok fine you can buy or sell anything you want in Boston, I'll try to make the army better, and I won't tax you anymore. Are we clear?
Thomas: Thanks you're true








Declaration of Independence Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment